Friday 1 July 2016

Corrections

posted by John Winn

I need to amend information I posted earlier in the week. Firstly in the posting on the Village Cup in the Midlands Region the team going through to the Sixth Round (last 16) is Newton Linford from Leicestershire not Dumbleton (my mistake) where they will play Milford Hall from Staffordshire. The two other fifth round ties in this region are scheduled for this Sunday and are Water Orton v Carew and Pencombe v Barby.

On the competition web site the North Region match between Addingham and Sessay is shown as a home tie for Addingham but the twitter feed for Sessay has it as their home fixture with a 1:30 start and this is confirmed by Addingham. Let's hope so for it is my chosen watching for Sunday.

In the Club Championship KO (and this is not my fault) Hanging Heaton have conceded their tie with Harrogate leaving North Yorkshire to carry the flag for the broad acres. Hanging Heaton have not been allowed to change the date of their Priestley Cup game with Bradford and Bingley. I have deleted the match from the July fixtures and amended the posting I made on Tuesday. Harrogate will play the winners of the tie between Chester le Street and South Northumberland which is scheduled to be played on Sunday.


No comments: