Friday 30 August 2013

SCARBOROUGH PICTURES

By Brian Sanderson,

I have been to Scarborough for the last two days and saw numerous Professional Cricket Watchers.These included Brian, Senior, Tony Hutton, David Thorpe, Brian Cobb, Ron Deaton, Bob Procter and Peter Mann. The first day I went with my sister and family and the second day Ron Stansfield and Bob Procter .During the match I sat with Andrew from London who is on his own as his brother can not travel now.

Above is the Photograph of the pavilion.I see no point in writing a report of the two days as in is on the internet and papers.Below is a photograph of the crowd on the bank opposite Trafalgar Square.The next is JRichardson for Durham after he scored his first hundred. The top picture is of the scoreboard with the Durham total.

No comments: